We've designed our pricing to be as simple and fair as possible. We are not concerned with how much space your server requires, merely how much power you consume. All of our power ports are metered. We invoice monthly in advance, minimum contract length is 3 months, with a 1 month notice period.
Monthly: £14.00 /month /0.1 amps (£0.58 /month /VA)
If your server utilises 0.5 amps of power in a month, you will be billed £70.00 etc.
Standard Colocation Features
- 10 Mbps of bandwidth (approx 3Tb data transfer), full 100 Mbps burst, 95%tile
- 2 x 100 Mbps switch ports, delivered on diverse switches
- 1 x PDU power port with monitoring and remote reboot
- 1 x Serial access console server port
- 1 x Out of band connection, either ethernet or serial
- 3 usable IP addresses (/29 private subnet)
- Private VLAN
- /28 private subnet, 11 usable IPs - £1 /month
- /27 private subnet, 27 usable IPs - £3 /month
- Managed firewall service, delivered on diverse Juniper NS25 firewalls - £10 /month
For additional IP addresses, we will require RIPE justification. It is important to understand that we are not charging for the rental of additional address space. There is an administrative charge from our upstream providers of roughly £12 per year for each /29 that we assign.
Through our control panel you can see how much power your server consumes, as well as how much bandwidth you are using, and power cycle your server.
This customer would have been billed £28.00 for their server colocation.
We can build and supply low power servers. The hardware itself would be owned by you and colocated with us. This is not a dedicated server offering, as you would be purchasing the server hardware upfront.
As an example, the following server can be supplied for £230.00. This server would use 0.2 - 0.3 amps per month, and therefore cost between £28.00 - £42.00 per month to colocate.
- Intel E3400 Dual Core 2.6 Ghz processor
- 4 Gb RAM
- 1U case - built and installed with an OS of your choice
- 2x 160Gb hard disks can be supplied for an additional £80.00 (net server cost £310.00)
Hardware pricing is constantly changing, please contact us with your requirements for an accurate quote.
How to Order
Please contact us, to discuss your requirements.